Accurate Serve™ Tampa, Florida
Welcome to Accurate Serve™ of Tampa. We are accredited process servers meeting the needs of legal professionals throughout Florida. Accurate Serve™ was founded in Lakeland, FL in June 2009 by Beau Charlet, AFPS (Accredited Florida Process Server). In February of 2012, we opened our second office in West Central Florida, this time in downtown Tampa. While we operate additional offices across the state, our Lakeland and Tampa offices are strategically located to handle requests for service of process anywhere in the greater Tampa Bay area quickly and accurately.
Accurate Serve™ has a Tampa office for your convenience, but we have no geographical limitations in regards to service of process. Mr. Charlet is an Accredited Florida Process Server (AFPS) and an active member of the Florida Association of Professional Process Servers (FAPPS) and the National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS). Our network of process servers is an extension of our company, and we pride ourselves on selecting the best process servers to complete your service of process request.
We have successfully served non-enforceable civil process in almost all 50 States, as well as China, Germany, Puerto Rico and Canada. Documents sent to another state for service will always comply with Florida statutes. Likewise, documents served internationally will adhere to the rules and regulations governed by the Hague Convention.
Accurate Serve™ was created to exemplify perfection in customer service in the service of process field. We treat each client as our primary client and ensure perfection throughout the entire service of process. Accurate Serve™ is able to offer superior service at a low cost in Hillsborough County, and in every other county in the State of Florida. The level of commitment that Accurate Serve™ provides to its client is the best in the service of process industry. When you hire Accurate Serve™, you hire perfection.
Accurate Serve™ is able to serve all non-enforceable civil process for your Tampa firm.
Some of these include:
- Serving Summons, Alias Summons & Pluries Summons
- Serving Complaints, Petitions, Motions, Notices, Interrogatories, Orders
- Serving Mortgage Foreclosure Complaint and Lis Pendens
- Serving Subpoena for Deposition, Subpoena for Hearing, Subpoena for Trial, Subpoena Duces Tecum
- Serving Writ of Garnishment, Writ of Replevin
- Serving Eviction Summons, Residential and Commercial
Accurate Serve™ is also dedicated to reducing the impact our Tampa area business has on the environment. We achieve a minimal carbon footprint compared to other companies by following these simple guidelines:
- Our database automatically emails clients a signed Affidavit once we close out a job. With the new e-filing FL Supreme Court mandate, SC Opinion 11-399, a copy of the Affidavit is all that is required, so we do not need to print Affidavits like other companies. This saves hundreds to thousands of sheets of paper each week.
- We recycle all possible items (water bottles, soda cans, cardboard, paper, etc.) and we only use 100% recycled paper for all business needs (e.g. business cards, paper products, etc.).
- The owner of Accurate Serve™ drives an eco-friendly car which produces low emissions.
- The Accurate Serve™ office uses low-energy light bulbs.
- Invoices are emailed to save paper.
Read about our Foreclosure Services